Rizon can be connected to with the following information:
- Secure (SSL/TLS): 6697 or 9999
- Insecure: 6660-6670 or 7000
Other ports may be available upon request.
Note: You cannot connect directly to servers, you will just be redirected to irc.rizon.net. These are listed for informational purposes only.
|irc.namreeb.org||Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada|
|magnet.rizon.net||Berkeley County, SC, United States|
|irc.sxci.net||Chicago, IL, United States|
|irc.rizon.io||Dallas, TX, United States|
|irc2.rizon.io||Los Angeles, CA, United States|
|solenoid.rizon.net||The Dalles, OR, United States|
|irc.falconspy.org||Council Bluffs, IA, United States|
|irc.hellhoundslair.org||Ashburn, VA, United States|
|irc.rveyn.host||Kansas City, MO, United States|
|irc.usa-talk.net||Kansas City, MO, United States|
|irc.ircii.net||Piscataway, NJ, United States|
|irc.x2x.cc||St. Ghislain, Belgium|
|irc.infernet.org||Naalwijk, The Netherlands|
|irc.rizon.rocks||Changhua County, Taiwan|
Since June 18th 2017, Rizon servers use Let's Encrypt certificates.
We believe this to be a better solution than a single standard certificate, as the Let's Encrypt certificates
- expire faster (reducing the amount of time a stolen certificate could be used by an attacker),
- are per-server (so an attacker who has server X's key wouldn't be able to decrypt traffic encrypted to server Y's certificate), and
- are much easier to rotate.
Linking a Server
If you'd like to link your own server to the Rizon Chat Network, please read the "I want to link my server to Rizon" article.