Qchat/Qwebirc/Rizon Webchat is custom chatting client officially used by Rizon. The client is based off qwebirc developed by slug but employs a lot of custom coding specially designed for Rizon. You can find the rizon qchat code at https://bitbucket.org/rizon/qchat
The qchat version right now is v0.90-rizon41 which introduced changes such as:
- Made qchat color selection a bit brighter.
- Added option for users to connect/SSL connection to RizonBNC.
- Added prompts for nickserv which help new users register with Rizon.
- Prompts allow user to identify if nick is registered.
- Added /color [code] <msg> support. Users are now able to send colored text/bold/italics/underline.
- http://leonardo.spidernet.net/Copernicus/831/mirc/mircgif/colors.gif <- Codes for color.
- Added compatibility tag for IE9.
- Updated mootools to latest version.
Adding qchat to your website
In order to add qchat to your website, simply visit this link which will generated a link and embed code for your website. Simply add the code generated to your HTML page and adjust width/height accordingly.
I just encountered a bug or I would like to request a feature
In order to report bugs or request a feature, please visit bugs/feature page
I need some helping with qchat, who should I contact
For more help, please visit #qchat at Rizon or simply follow this link