Mainly a mIRC Scripting help channel, #mIRC-Script can be a place to chat and learn.
We have a bot named mIRCHelper that allows users to get help on certain topics of mIRC.
The bot currently has all $identifiers and /commands implemented.
The bot is a WIP so if there are any bugs please contact Iota (See !info)
- !cmds -> Lists commands
- Syntax: !cmds [command]
- Giving a command shows more info on a certain command
- !mirc -> Shows mIRC /commands
- Syntax: !mirc [>>NICK] [/COMMAND]
- This command allows partial lookup of commands and will list those that it finds
- !id -> Shows info on $identifiers
- Syntax: !id [>>NICK] [$identifier]
- !ids -> Lists identifiers
- Syntax: !ids [>>NICK] [CATEGORY]
- !event -> Shows help for events
- Syntax: !event [>>NICK] [^CATEGORY|EVENT]
- !info -> Gives the user ways to contact Iota if needed.
- !stats - > Shows some stats from the bot