Disable JOIN and PART Messages
From Rizon Wiki
Revision as of 20:31, 2 February 2013 by Iota.spencer (Reverted edits by Silverfin (talk) to last revision by Iota.spencer)
- Windows - mIRC: Tools => Options => pick "IRC". Click the "Events..." button. Change the "joins", "parts", "quits", and "nicks" to your desired settings: "In Status" or "Hide" are good options.
- IRSSI: /ignore -channels #mwsf * JOINS PARTS QUITS NICKS
- Mac - Xchat Aqua: Preferences -> Chatting -> General -> Hide join/part messages. You must also restart the client
- Mac - Snak: go Snak -> Preferences -> Channel, and uncheck "Parts" and "Joins."
- Other - Xchat Windows: /set irc_conf_mode 1
- Other - BitchX / EPIC II:
- /ignore #mwsf * JOINS NICKS PARTS CRAP